Welcome

Singer of the Week: Sarah Jaffe

Tuesday, March 22, 2011


"music makes me feel at ease and gets out my emotions.”-Sarah Jaffe



The 25-years-old singer from Denton, Texas, began her music career with a self released EP,"Even Born Again"(2008), and later on an album called "Suburban Nature"(2010). This year, she released one more EP called "The way sound leaves a room".
The album "Suburban Nature" was recorded in an old house, described better by the lyrics "50 states. 50 lines. 50 crying all the time's. 50 boys. 50 lies. 50 i'm gonna change my mind's"-Clementine, telling deeply personal stories of her life.
She is capable of feeling epic softness, delicately, proving us one more how vulnerable people are in the face of love or loneliness : "Put your hands over my eyes..I'm happy to be blind"-Stay with me.







0 comments: